JonathanNYC
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2012
- Messages
- 105
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Brooklyn NYC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Selling a Canon EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 Telephoto Zoom Lens II
***I Believe this is a II lens*** not the III
Price is $120.00 Plus actual shipping. (OBO) :thumbup:
I know I am new to the forums, (well i am fairly established already) but I will provide phone numbers, address etc, contact info to validate that I am a live person
great lens, but I already have a 18-135 kit lens so this lens is no longer needed.
Pictures are of actual Lens
***I Believe this is a II lens*** not the III
Price is $120.00 Plus actual shipping. (OBO) :thumbup:
I know I am new to the forums, (well i am fairly established already) but I will provide phone numbers, address etc, contact info to validate that I am a live person
great lens, but I already have a 18-135 kit lens so this lens is no longer needed.
Pictures are of actual Lens
Last edited: