What's new

FS: Canon 75-300MM f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens

tommypalloj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, FL
It is brand new. I took a few snaps in my room to make sure the AF and the lens is working properly. I have had it for a month or so now and bought my 50mm prime at the same time so I never got around to using this.

Includes box, warranty card, lens, Canon front and rear caps, and a UV filter if you want it.

Asking $120. I will ship for cheap if I have to and can negotiate a little.

Lens is located in Orlando, FL for local pickup if possible.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom