What's new

FS: Canon 7D, 17-40mm F/4L, 70-200mm F/4L

sold
 
Last edited:
is the 70 200mm IS or non IS? WIsh you had been here longer....I could really use the lens....
 
nevermind its f4 I tried to delete the other post but couldnt....good luck with your sale....
 
The 17-40: Do you have the receipt should it ever need servicing?
Where in NY are you? I'd be willing to pick up if it's within reason. I am taking a trip through much of the state Columbus weekend, so even if it's not CLOSE it's a possibility for me to swing by...
 
The 17-40: Do you have the receipt should it ever need servicing?
Where in NY are you? I'd be willing to pick up if it's within reason. I am taking a trip through much of the state Columbus weekend, so even if it's not CLOSE it's a possibility for me to swing by...

Yup should be able to get that for you.

I'm in Suffolk County (Long Island).
 
bumpbumpbump need to get this sold
 
Trade for a 3 week old Nikon D7000 basically brand new with box and everything it came with?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom