FS: Canon AE1 35mm Film Camera w/ MANY extras

Jbuck886

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Not sure how much interest there is in 35mm SLR cameras but here you go:

For sale is a Canon manual focus AE-1 35 mm camera which is in excellent condition..no marks ,dings or dents. No signs of wear. In perfect mechanical condition. With the camera are the following items in new or like new condition:

1. Original [new unused]Canon FD 50mm lens with 55mm Skylight 1B filter.
2. Canon [new unused] FD 28mm Wide Angle lens with 52mm skylight 1B filter.
3. Kiron 28-85 / macro lens with 67mm skylight 1B filter.
4. Soligar 200mm Tele-Auto lens with Pro 1 A filter.
5. CanonSpeedlite Flash unit 155A.
6. Canon Power Winder A.
7. Super Albinar Auto Tele-Converter 2X.
8. Soligar Auto Tele-Converter 3X.
9. Albinar Close-up Lens set 55mm +1,+2,+3
10. Kiron Macro Mate Close-up Lens set for 28-85 lens +1,+2,+4.
11. Promaster Spectrum 7 Optical Filter 80A x 67mm.
12. Albinar Polorizing Filter 55mm.
13. Hoya 55mm 80B Filter.
14. Tiffen 52mm to 55mm Step up Ring.
15. Duo-Sync Cord.
16. Safari Modular Hard Plastic Case with Straps.Camera case for short or long lenses and two separate lens cases.
17. Remote Cable Shutter Release.
18. Two camera neck straps.

Pics:

Looking for $275 shipped within the U.S.

I may be new here but have several vouches on other forums. Also my e-Bay account name is jbuck886, so you can check the feedback on that also.

Last edited:
i wish i could get all that. haha i have no money though, which is depressing.

I might consider this...Do you have any sample Photos taken with that Solgor 200mm?

Also what is the maximum aperture on the 50mm?

I on a very tight budget and I just bought another AE-1 the other day with some deisent stuff with it to replace one I broke... so.... you are really going to have to sell me.

I might consider this...Do you have any sample Photos taken with that Solgor 200mm?

Also what is the maximum aperture on the 50mm?

I on a very tight budget and I just bought another AE-1 the other day with some deisent stuff with it to replace one I broke... so.... you are really going to have to sell me.

I will see if I have any pictures taken with it and PM you a little later today about it.

Alright.

The reason I say that you are gohnna have to sell me is largely due to the fact I don't shoot the AE-1, I much perfer my EF on top of the fact I just paid $111 USD for an AE-1 for the misus as well as I have one of my own. There are some attachments there that I don't have as well as the 200mm prime that catches my interest. My current AE-1 needs a meter calibration and I am too lazy to get it done so this one could wind up as a back up given that the wiring in my second EF bit the shed. It would be easier on the both of us to just negotiate the whole shootin match as opposed to picking and choosing, but I can live with out them so....I eagerly await your PM.

Hi. Is this set still for sale? What state are you located in (thinking of $$ shipping). Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back