What's new

FS: Canon BG-E2N and Canon 50mm MKI

yar6rider

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale:
Canon BG-E2N (grip, box, manual, just no cap). There are some wear of normal use but everything work perfectly. I would do $110.00 paypal gift and shipped (US only).
Canon 50mm MKI in ex condition (lens, both caps, Sunpak UV filter and after market lens hood). Solid metal mount. It is way better than MKII with plastic mount (easy to break). I would do $180.00 pp gift and shipped (US only). Sample pics of the 50mm are those pics I took of the grip.
Reason to sale: Getting fund for 50mm 1.4

Here is link of items
For sale - a set on Flickr
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom