What's new

FS: Canon Camera Bodies.

Uselessdreamer1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
I used these camera in my photo classes in college. Now im moving to digital, so its time to sell the bodys!

I have a Canon EOS Elan 2 body in decent qualitity. Few skuffs but nothing that hinders the cameras function. Nice metal frame. This is my favorite camera to use. I have a battery pack grip on it also. 150obo

I also have a Canon EOS Rebel K2 body in like new condition. Camera works awesome. It has a plastic frame which makes it very light weight and good for on the go. Also comes with a battery grip. 150 obo.

Thanks!

Please contact me at Uselessdreamer1 (at) gmail dot com
or on AIM-uselessdreamer1
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom