FS: Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I want to sell this lens. Here's the deal, I don't have a paypal setup for incoming payments. Is that easy to set up? Otherwise I could just take a regular check....

I purchased the lens in May from B&H for about $650ish. It's in very good to excellent condition, no marks or damage of any kind. Comes with lens hood and lens pouch. I'm asking around $550. Send me a PM if you are interested.

*sigh* .. Canon gear is just so cheap in the US :( :( over here you could sell that one used for much more than you bought it new! :p

a very fine lens BTW.. at least my copy.

I got an estimate from B&H for it, they offered $300. I thought that was pretty outrageous to me.

And yes, it's an outstanding lens, the range is just not quite right for my 20D, and what can i say, I need the money :)...

If I ever get a 5d or full frame camera, I'll definitely buy this lens again.

I got an estimate from B&H for it, they offered $300. I thought that was pretty outrageous to me.

never sell to a shop.. I learned that lesson too. :p Actually the last time I tried, the person behind the counter told me not his offer, but he frankly said, you would not be happy with what I can offer, you should better sell it on ebay ... and so I did :)

Is it easy to sell on Ebay? I've only bought, never sold. How much does it cost to list?

Is it easy to sell on Ebay? I've only bought, never sold. How much does it cost to list?

well you pay for placing things on ebay... but the actual fee very much depends on how you want to present things there .. MANY options, starting from number and size of images you want displayed... or how far up you want it to appear in the listings and all ...
and you pay some fee when you sold something.

well my paypal is now set up to receive payments (i think), at least i'm verified and all that....

Still have it for sale? PM sent.

Neo

Most reactions

Back