What's new

FS: Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM Lens

Wisdom Morm

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Beach, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am thinking of selling the 28-135mm lens that came with the 40D which I got only a month ago. It's still in great condition and it comes with caps and the hood is included. The hood has a little scuff mark on top, but will not affect picture quality. I'm planning on letting this go for $400 OBO. Pick up is preferred but I will ship if you pay 400 + shipping. Pictures will be up if there's a lot of interest. Thanks for looking!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom