FS: Canon EF 70-200 f/4L IS with UV filter

DerekSalem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lens Model: Canon EF 70-200 f/4L IS

Lens Date Code if applicable: UX10 (Oct 2009)

Lens Body Condition: 10/10

Lens Glass Condition: 10/10

Sale Includes: Lens, Promaster Digital UV filter, hood, both end caps, carrying pouch, box, receipt, warranty card, manual

Price: $975 (+3% if not gift)

Payments Accepted: PayPal shipped or cash local pickup

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS Priority, your choice if upgraded shipping (but will add to price)

Shipping Available To: CONUS only

Item location: Suburb of Cleveland, OH

Best Contact Method: reply to topic, PM, or e-mail at [email protected]

Feedback: eBay My World - hotleadsingerguy (only 10 transactions but all good)

Reason for selling: Upgraded to the 70-200 f/2.8L IS II. Shipping out in a month and trying to clear out my inventory before I do.

If you have any questions about the lens please don't hesitate to ask. Bought it brand new from the Dodd Camera in downtown Cleveland and have owned it ever since. I'm extremely anal about keeping my equipment in perfect shape and this lens is no exception. All glass and all bodywork is in 100% perfect condition with no scratches, scuffs, or wear marks. The Promaster Digital UV filter has been in place since before I even left Dodd and the lens has been kept in my photobag at all times when not in use. Price is negotiable, but not by much. I know what the lens is worth and this one is probably the best used version you can find.

IMG_2360copy.jpg

IMG_2359copy.jpg

IMG_2357copy.jpg

IMG_2356copy.jpg

IMG_2355copy.jpg

IMG_2353copy.jpg

IMG_2351copy.jpg

Still for sale. Had offers but refused them. Please don't try lowballing, it won't happen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back