What's new

FS: Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4-5.6 IS USM w/hood & Cir. Polarizer

soze

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Irvine, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4-5.6 IS USM w/hood & Cir. Polarizer

Just bought a 24-105mm L, so I don't need this lens anymore.

This lens was my main walkaround lens before I got my first "L". It's got a great usable focal range without being too big, took great pictures, and I really enjoyed using it.

SOLD

The sale will include the following:

Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4-5.6 lens
Canon EW-73B lens hood
Canon lens cap
Canon end cap
Tiffen 67mm Circular Polarizer

CL_CanonEF-S_17-85mm_01.jpg

CL_CanonEF-S_17-85mm_02.jpg
 
Last edited:
Item sold
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom