What's new

FS: Canon EOS 20D body with two batteries, charger, CF card: $400 or best offer

photoss83

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
I had this camera posted for sale on here as a set but it is not selling so I am going to try and sell it separately.

This will come with two batteries (one rarely used), a charger, and 512MB Sandisk Ultra II CF card.

Original box, straps, manuals, software are included.

If you need more pictures, let me know.

I am selling this Canon EOS 20D body for $400 or best offer.


2875515350097645943S425x425Q85.jpg
 
I've been gone for a few weeks because my computer crashed. I'm back.

Yes, I have lenses. See my other post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom