What's new

FS: Canon eos 30D $550...

therustytracks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought my 30D last Christmas and shortly after a 40D fell in my lap for a ridiculous price. I used it as a back up camera for the past year. It's always stayed in my camera bag when not in use. The body cap has never left the camera unless a lens was going on or coming off. It's in great shape. No scuffs, everything works perfectly. I still have the box and the paperwork including the disks that came with the camera. Comes with the battery, charger, and usb cable. email me if your interested or you want more information. I'd be willing to trade the camera for a gently used 17-40mm f4L.

Canon eos 30D -- $550.
therustytracks@gmail.com
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom