What's new

FS: Canon Eos 5D Kit

setiawan4gus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Indonesia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This camera has been used for less than 400 shots. Comes with the 24-105 IS lens, lens hood, caps, strap, canon battery and charger, usb cord, and a Lexmark 2 Gb compact flash card will also be thrown in. I believe the cheapest you can get this deal new at the moment is somewhere around $4000 from a reputable dealer. I sell this camera because I want to upgrade to Mark III. Please let me know your best offer for this great camera. Will ship anywhere after payment :).

Best Regards,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom