MeyerTwins
TPF Noob!
I'm new here, and hate that my first post is for this, but here goes!
Selling my Canon G10, purchased new in Sept. 2011 from Adorama. In excellent condition, honestly hasn't been used very much. No scratches on display whatsoever. Comes with box and all original paperwork and packaging, charger, battery, and strap.
Included is an Opteka bounce flash, purchased new in February. Smaller size fits well onto the G10. Bought this with the intention of getting a 270EX but was happy with it so I never upgraded. Slides into hotshoe, squeeze sides to release (no dial). Bounces up to 90 degrees. Pics taken with both are included below.
Selling my Canon G10, purchased new in Sept. 2011 from Adorama. In excellent condition, honestly hasn't been used very much. No scratches on display whatsoever. Comes with box and all original paperwork and packaging, charger, battery, and strap.
Included is an Opteka bounce flash, purchased new in February. Smaller size fits well onto the G10. Bought this with the intention of getting a 270EX but was happy with it so I never upgraded. Slides into hotshoe, squeeze sides to release (no dial). Bounces up to 90 degrees. Pics taken with both are included below.
Asking $250 via Paypal, includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping, Delivery Confirmation, and Insurance. I'll ship to a Paypal confirmed address only.
The only reason for selling is that I am refinancing my home and got hit with unexpected out of pocket closing costs. =( I have had successful transactions on both sides on POTN and ILP.
Photos:
Taken with the combo:
The only reason for selling is that I am refinancing my home and got hit with unexpected out of pocket closing costs. =( I have had successful transactions on both sides on POTN and ILP.
Photos:
Taken with the combo:
Last edited: