What's new

[fs] canon rebel xsi body, canon 430ex speedlite

fairseven

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I'm selling some stuff because financial difficulty is forcing my hand right now. Both of these items are in like new condition.


  1. Canon Rebel XSI BODY ONLY - $500
    Body is black, comes with original box and packaging (inc. neck strap and manuals). I'll throw in a free Tamrac Express bag for it (http://www.tamrac.com/3536bk_lrg.htm). Includes 4GB memory card.
  2. Canon 430ex Speedlite - $125 SOLD
    Pretty self-explanatory, also will come with original box and sleeve. I'll throw in 8 free Sayno Eneloop lithium rechargeable batteries with battery charger ([ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-Eneloop-Pre-Charged-Rechargable-Batteries/dp/B000IV0REA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1226687062&sr=1-2[/ame])

I accept Paypal. Please EMAIL me if you're interested in any of these items at joeschai@gmail.com as I don't frequent the PM inbox. Thanks so much.
 
Last edited:
Speedlite sold, Canon XSI still available. 4GB memory card is included, I forgot to add that earlier.
 
bump
 
damn,wish i wouldve waited to get this instead of my XTi
 
bump
 
bump for XSi + 8gb + original box/accessories/instructions + Tamrac messenger bag
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom