What's new

FS Canon Rebel XT

rlcphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Location
Western Pa.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon Rebel XT Black, about 1 1/2 year old less than 5000 photos on it. comes complete original box and paper work all cables and 18/55mm kit lens,charger . Battery grip with 7 batteries

I have about $600.00 in this unit with the extras asking #300.00

Cashiers chek and or money order only acceptede shipping US only via USPS $10.00 shipping
 
Canon Rebel XT Black, about 1 1/2 year old less than 5000 photos on it. comes complete original box and paper work all cables and 18/55mm kit lens,charger . Battery grip with 7 batteries

I have about $600.00 in this unit with the extras asking #300.00

Cashiers chek and or money order only acceptede shipping US only via USPS $10.00 shipping


reason for selling is I have the Canon 30D and I am going to buy the 50D this was a back up to the 30D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom