What's new

FS: Canon T1i body & Canon XT Body

jacqg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon Rebel T1i body + charger.

There is no box for the item but I can assure you that it is in MINT quality.
This was not bought refurbished. No scratches or bumps or dents anywhere.
I believe it only has about below 3000 actuations. This was bought 4 months ago.

You will receive the following items:
-Canon T1i Body + neckstrap
-Car + wall charger

looking for around ~650 or best offer!

SOLD!

Canon XT, I'm selling the body only, I still need to get the charger from my friend because I forgot it from her house which is about an hour away from me. XT has the box + manual + strap

~250

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom