FS: Canon T2i/550D with 2 8Gb SDCards

DerekSalem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Camera has just under 3,000 activations on the shutter and is in utterly perfect condition. I'm *very* anal about keeping things in perfect condition (both mechanically and cosmetically). With it will be given 2 SDcards: Sandisk class2 8Gb SDHC and 8Gb Sandisk Extreme III class6 SDHC with ESP (both together are probably worth around $45). Best choice would obviously be Paypal.

The cheapest I could find online for the T2i was around $875, so I'm putting this up for $830 with cards and free shipping through USPS. That includes the 3% Paypal fee so just $830 total.

Don't have any pictures right now but if you want some I can borrow my dad's 40D or 50D to grab one, but I assure you that the body looks like it just came out of the box (which is also included). This will be sent exactly as I received it in the box (except minus the Kit lens since that was the only way I could get the camera).

Either PM me or even just email me ([email protected] -- ya I know) and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible!

Ended up just going to Dodd Camera and buying a 7D =P Love it thus far (not *too* different from the T2i but different enough to definitely notice if you actually understand cameras).

Oh, and the price *is* negotiable but not too much. It really is a fantastic camera and acts and looks brand new.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back