What's new

FS: Canon T3i kit w/ 18-55 IS lens Like New

kekedog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Nebraska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just bought it from Best Buy in May. US model with one year manufacturer warranty. Have taken around 500 pics. Canon new cameras don't provide shutter count information in the exif now. So I can't find the exact actuations.

I was looking for a lighter and smaller body to replace my old Nikon. But it turns out this is not the one for me. It is still an entry level camera. I wanted a semi-pro body with more convenient manual settings.

It's already out of Best Buy return period (14 days for cameras). So I am wondering if somebody here would be interested in it.
Items includes:
Canon T3i camera body
18-55 IS lens
original box/manuals/cables/battery/charger

Everything that came with this kit is included and all in like new condition. And there are still 11 months manufacturer warranty. So there is nothing to worry about.

Price is $850 with paypal gift or $850+3% with regular paypal. Shipping is included to US CON. For other countries, $835 + actual shipping.

Please PM if you are interested in.
 
So, if you openly admit that you are willing to be dishonest with Paypal, why should anybody trust you on your description of your product? IMO, you should be banned and the thread should be closed for openly soliciting fraud. And, for what it's worth, the manufacturers warranty is not transferable.
 
I listed the payment method like this because this is what I saw people normally doing on the forums. I don't think this is is anything to do with fraud. People sell stuff here just wanting to avoid the high fees charged by ebay and paypal. What's wrong with that?

About the warranty, as far as I know, the manufacture doesn't need you to show the original receipt or verify your name to get your warranty honored.

If you can ban me, do it.
 
So, if you openly admit that you are willing to be dishonest with Paypal, why should anybody trust you on your description of your product? IMO, you should be banned and the thread should be closed for openly soliciting fraud. And, for what it's worth, the manufacturers warranty is not transferable.

What's wrong with tacking on an additional amount if using paypal? It's like merchants charging a "credit card transaction fee," or a minimum of $10. In the end, he just wants $850 post paypal fee...
 
Nothing wrong with tacking on an additional fee for using paypal. Everything wrong with reducing the fee if they lie about the nature of the transaction so that they can steal services from paypal.

Also, if the money sent is a 'gift' instead of a 'purchase', the buyer has no recourse if this is a scam.
 
Nothing wrong with tacking on an additional fee for using paypal. Everything wrong with reducing the fee if they lie about the nature of the transaction so that they can steal services from paypal.

Also, if the money sent is a 'gift' instead of a 'purchase', the buyer has no recourse if this is a scam.

I understand your point. I do hope that the buyer reads this comment and make sure he's protected. Although, I'd like to say that I don't think the OP is openly and wittingly attempting to commit fraud. But then again, I've never been burned on an online transaction before so I don't have as strong a sense of skepticism. I'd like to offer him the benefit of the doubt just because he offered the option to pay with an additional 3% attached.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom