What's new

FS: Contax 645Af, 80mm f/2.0 zeiss lens + accessories

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
1,985
Location
Nashville, Tn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! S'been a while, huh? :sexywink:

I have a good friend who is selling a Contax 645Af with 80mm f/2.0 zeiss lens, two backs, grip and prism viewfinder.

$3500 shipped to contiguous states.

If you're interested, please let me know and I'll get you in touch with her. :)
 
EROSE!


Wait shouldn't you be the one interested in medium format shiny gear?! ;)
 
EROSE!


Wait shouldn't you be the one interested in medium format shiny gear?! ;)

Sure... if I had $3500 to give her. Then again, if I had $3500, there's a LOOOOOONG list of other gear on the waiting list. :biglaugh:
 
True true - although you could always offer services in trade - didn't you start being all a model sometime back ;)
 
She needs the money, haha.

And no. I'm not a model.

I stand awkwardly in front of other unfortunate photographer's cameras from time to time... but I do NOT. model. :lmao:
 
bump
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom