What's new

FS: D3100 +55-300mm VR lens + other Or TRADE for D5300/D7100

Life

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
308
Reaction score
47
Location
Michigan USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Nikon D3100 With a Nikon 55-300mm VR lens. Both are in like new condition. Both were bought new, the lens is only a couple months old, and it doesn't get used a whole lot, and is in super condition. the Camera is also in super condition, and it only has about 11k clicks, and Nikon says it'll last till at least 100k clicks.

I have this for sale:

Nikon D3100 - $220
Nikon 55-300mm VR - $300
Nikon 18-70mm - $200

I have the original Box/Body Cap/Warrenty/Everything in great condition. ( Including the Camera )
I have the original Box/Caps/Hood/ everything great condition (55-300mm like new )
18-70 Comes with Lens/body caps. Lens also in super condition.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom