FS: D40X

Kawi_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For Sale: Nikon D40X.
Purchase new on 11/26/07. Approximately 2000 pics taken with this camera. Never a problem. Includes 1 Nikon brand battery that came with the kit plus another battery that is not Nikon but works as well. Battery charger, all wires that come with the kit, camera strap, Digital Concepts flash new in box/ unopened, 1 GB SD card, hard case. There is NO LENS INCLUDED. This includes everything you'll need except the lens.

Price: $300.00

If you purchase a used 18-55mm AF-S lens from ebay (I see them going for about $60) you'll be ready to take pics for less than $400, thats not too bad.

All items are in very good condition. I will post pics if anyone wishes. Please respond to this thread or contact me if interested. Buyer to pay shipping charges (I'm in Chicago, Illinois).

Thanks,
Tom

Charging the battery on my D80 right now. I accidently left it on so it is flat dead. I'll take some pics and post them on this thread later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Tom

D40X020.jpg

D40X019.jpg

D40X018.jpg

D40X017.jpg

D40X016.jpg

D40X015.jpg

D40X014.jpg

D40X013.jpg

D40X012.jpg

D40X011.jpg

D40X010.jpg

D40X009.jpg

D40X008.jpg

D40X007.jpg

D40X006.jpg

D40X005.jpg

D40X004.jpg

D40X003.jpg

D40X002.jpg

D40X001.jpg

Holy crap that's a good deal. If I had the extra money I'd pick it up as a backup. Someone jump on this!

More Pm's sent, would like a response.

Still available. I'm going to wait a few more days then I'm posting on ebay. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Tom

References for selling? I'm not sure what you mean. The reason I'm selling is that I now have a D80 and the D40X has not been used in weeks. I was going to keep it as a backup, but I don't need a backup. Someone should get some use out of it rather than it just sitting in the case.
Tom

He means referrals or references. Like feedback on a site such as eBay, or heatware ect ect.

A rule of thumb when buying. Just get the posters phone number and address, comfirm them, talk to them on the
phone, and you should be golden.

OP, Good freaking deal! I would of jumped on this so fast if I hadn't of bought a D70 last night.

BTW, Where did you get that Hard case? Link? Wouldn't mind one for my D70.

One day too late.

Sent you a PM Tom.

Thanks
Jesse

Haha, somebody could of picked up a good deal here.

good job :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back