What's new

FS: D50 with lens, UV filter, charger.

ACHAHockey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D50. bought after I broke my 20D, and have taken less than 900 pictures with this. comes with a UV filter, and a Nikkor 28-80 f/3.5-5.6, AF lens. aperture ring from 22 to 3.5. cosmetically the camera is in amazing shape. have the original boxes, instructions, etc. I lost the stock charger, but bought a universal charger from a local camera shop that I'll include with it.

$500.

I can get pics if anyone is interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom