What's new

FS: D700 package (including RRS L-plate, extra Nikon battery)

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas / Ft. Worth TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
D700 has sold.

For sale is my genuine RRS L-plate for the gripped D700/D300/D300s. I bought it in February 2012, and it's still in excellent (9+) condition. If you'd like more pictures, I'll be happy to provide them.

View of L-plate:



Feel free to PM me, or send email to james (at) ballengerphotos (dot) com.

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Bump. A hundred views, but no comments or PMs. Let's go people.
 
...and why is there no lens on there? You are making a dirty sensor. lolz
 
...and why is there no lens on there? You are making a dirty sensor. lolz

I took off the 24-70mm to take the pictures and put it right back on. Didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I was going to post this thread, then realized I didn't have any pictures of the camera, since I always shoot with it. :lol:
 
Good price, wish i could afford it! But right now, with my wedding in 2 weeks. I am stuck looking for something sub $900.
 
irishguy0224 said:
Good price, wish i could afford it! But right now, with my wedding in 2 weeks. I am stuck looking for something sub $900.

It's all good. You should be looking for a D300s or a D300. If you find a D700 at that price, it's probably stolen! :lol:
 
Update:

In order to ensure that the D700 is in as pristine condition as possible, I followed Thom's advice and got a sensor cleaning kit with Eclipse solution and Sensor Swabs. They came in the mail today, and I just got finished cleaning the sensor and testing them against the blue sky (best indicator I know of to find dust). Good as new.

So, your D700 has been cleaned up for you. Waiting to hear from you.
 
Bump. $1750 net.

This is my bottom price. D700 is in great condition, and it includes $150+ in extras.
 
Notes:

- Camera has ~28,000 actuations (rated for 150,000+)

- Had some issues with the edges of the rubber on the hand grip and right thumb pad wanting to come up. I superglued them back down and haven't had any issues since. However, there are some very small residue marks from the glue.

- The front edge of the battery door on the grip didn't fit the RRS L-plate, so I had to snip about a 1/4" to allow it to fit. Please see picture for details.

Other than these very minor considerations, I haven't had any issues at all. You're getting a wonderful camera.

Thanks for looking.

:biggrin: Oh man, this was tooooo funny when I read it.

You have got to be kidding me! "Very minor considerations?" Super glue? LOL oh snap! "Snip the batter door"? I wouldn't even pay $1000 for that camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom