FS: D7100 w/17-55mm 2.8

Updated:

Reduced price and Actuation Count: #7500

You reduced the price and the actuation count? How do you reduce the actuation count? Shoot upside down? Lol..

Seriously though, I am in the market for a D7100 - with the lens it will more than I budgeted but let me see where I am after payday and I might drop you a line if you still have it.

Haha...I meant to say I got off my lazy rear and finally looked up my actuation count.

Anyhow, this would go good with that 70-200mm 2.8 Sigma. You would be virtually covered from 17-200mm with a 2.8 aperture.

No doubt.. would love to own it, just have to see where this next paycheck is at and do some math.. argh. I hate math.. lol. If I can swing it I'll send you a pm and we'll set something up, but if you get an offer in the meantime by all means jump on it. My next check is something of a ? at the moment, I ended up having to work overtime, and I'm just right at that point where if I work just enough overtime I actually take home less because it puts me in the next bracket for tax purposes. Just not sure if I hit that threshold or not.. lol, so I won't really know till Saturday when I get paid.

You reduced the price and the actuation count? How do you reduce the actuation count? Shoot upside down? Lol..

Seriously though, I am in the market for a D7100 - with the lens it will more than I budgeted but let me see where I am after payday and I might drop you a line if you still have it.

Haha...I meant to say I got off my lazy rear and finally looked up my actuation count.

Anyhow, this would go good with that 70-200mm 2.8 Sigma. You would be virtually covered from 17-200mm with a 2.8 aperture.

No doubt.. would love to own it, just have to see where this next paycheck is at and do some math.. argh. I hate math.. lol. If I can swing it I'll send you a pm and we'll set something up, but if you get an offer in the meantime by all means jump on it. My next check is something of a ? at the moment, I ended up having to work overtime, and I'm just right at that point where if I work just enough overtime I actually take home less because it puts me in the next bracket for tax purposes. Just not sure if I hit that threshold or not.. lol, so I won't really know till Saturday when I get paid.

I understand being placed in another bracket, my last income tax return was $12.00 due to being placed in another tax bracket. Oh well, beats owing.

Update:

New Monopod
New camera bag

(Forgot this stuff came with my D800 and I don't need them. This camera bag is completely new and still wrapped and the monopod is still in the original box)

Update:

New Monopod
New camera bag

(Forgot this stuff came with my D800 and I don't need them. This camera bag is completely new and still wrapped and the monopod is still in the original box)
off subject, but in all seriousness. seeing how i use a camera from the other thread. HOW do you think a d800 would fit me? Is it really primarily a studio camera or can it be used for outside action and hand held...

Update:

New Monopod
New camera bag

off subject, but in all seriousness. seeing how i use a camera from the other thread. HOW do you think a d800 would fit me? Is it really primarily a studio camera or can it be used for outside action and hand held...

The D800 is more suited for landscapes and studio work but I do use mine for shooting our son's basketball games. It's surprisingly quick, I'm able to click off multiple shots without using continuous...but I'm also using a 70-200mm 2.8 VR II which helps. The ability to crank up the ISO is nice as well...this allows me to increase the shutter speed.

I really, really, really wish Uncle Sam would hurry up and drop off my refund... If Robbins doesn't take it and I EVER get my refund (we have all the numbers, just need the physical W-2 before we file) AND you still have it, I'll take it, but if not, so be it.

Sale pending.

Gaaah. Enjoy, probably Robbins.Photo or whoever bought it.

I had two deals back to back fall through.

Anyhow, kit is back up for sale.

Tried sending you a pm, not sure if it worked or not.
can you please pm me your number so i can talk to you about this .

thanks

Sorry to hear that - and even sorry to have to tell you that I'll most likely have to scratch my name of the possible list as well. Love to have it, it's exactly the setup I'm looking for and sadly until yesterday had the money in the account. Then the water heater over at my aunt's place died a horrible gasping extremely messy death - as a result I'm going to have to use a good portion of the funds I had set aside getting it replaced for them, they are both on fixed incomes and just can't really deal with a financial hit like that on their own.

So I'll have to put my camera upgrade on the back burner for now, but that's ok - just means I'll appreciate it that much more when I do finally get one. I'll keep my fingers croseed for you, it's a great deal on a great kit and I'm sure someone will come along and buy it soon enough.

Sale pending.

Another deal fail through. So I'm splitting this up.

D7100 - $800
17-55mm - $700

Most reactions

New Topics

Back