What's new

FS: D90 Kit with 18-105 VR and Extras

RalphP13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
NE Ohio
I recently bought a D7000 Kit and I am now getting rid of my beloved D90. I figured I'd try here before I throw it on eBay.

Asking $850 for everything + actual shipping (I would ship it by Insured Priority Mail which would likely cost less than $20).
I would also like to stick to the United States for shipping if possible.


Nikon D90 Black 12.3MP
Digital SLR Camera Kit
with 18-105mm Lens
Plus Extras​


D90 Body
Less than two years old
Less than 13,300 shutter activations
No physical or mechanical flaws​

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG


AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED lens
with VR image stabilization
The lens is brand-new, never used, never mounted
This lens came with my D7000 Kit
The original kit lens was sold long ago​

DSC_0007.JPG

D90 Kit
The kit will come with all the original boxes, packing material, bags, paperwork, and equipment.​

Included:​

D90 body
18-105mm lens
rechargeable EN-EL3e lithium ion battery
AC battery charger
protective plastic LCD cover (to prevent scratching)
video and USB cables
neck strap
body cap
eyepiece cap
software CD-ROM (PC and Mac)​


DSC_0009.JPG

Extras
($90 in extras)​

Nikon D90 for Dummies ($20 value)
a second rechargeable EN-EL3e lithium ion battery ($38 value)
Sunpak 67 mm circular polarizer ($18 value)
Sunpak 67 mm ultraviolet filter ($14 value)​

DSC_0010.JPG

Feel free to ask any questions by PM or open forum.​

Thanks, Ralph​
 
Dud your price is way to stinking high! I just sold mine for $400..... You need to come down!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joking...... LOL
 
Dud your price is way to stinking high! I just sold mine for $400..... You need to come down!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joking...... LOL

I saw that. Classy thing you did! :thumbup:



I'd buy it for 550 maybe 600...


Teehee.

I'd be more than happy to consider offers. $600 is a little on the low side. :raisedbrow: :D


Ralph
 
2 years old, 13k shutter count, iunno tops maybe 650.


At least you're heading in the right direction :D

you do realize 13k clicks is lightly used? You posted it like it was a bad thing.


Ralph
 
From a buyer's standpoint, shutter actuation maybe be of importance. But IMO, if you're a professional photographer, it seems like most, if not all of them, upgrade or replace bodies at least every couple years, if not sooner. So unless you're doing more than 16,000 actuation's a month, you shouldn't have to worry about reaching the rated shutter life.

Besides, people make living off doing photography professionally. No side jobs, no nothing. If you can make that much and live comfortably, you shouldn't be worried about when your camera is going to stop working from a financial standpoint ;).
 
To be honest, I only mention it to allow potential buyers to gauge how lightly it was used. It's like listing the miles on a used car.

I was actually surprised by how few pictures I took. Guess I need to get out and practice more. :lol:


Ralph
 
Just wanted to ask: if you happened to split the body from the lens, what would you take for the body itself?
 
Just wanted to ask: if you happened to split the body from the lens, what would you take for the body itself?

My realistic expectations for selling the lens alone is about $150. That would leave the remaining items at $700.

If you want everything above with just the lens removed from the kit, I would be willing to take $700.


Thanks, Ralph
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom