T tzhou TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Berkeley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2010 #16 Arg...I wish I could afford it. Good luck with your sale anyways.
5 5W0P3 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 5, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Grapevine, Tx Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2010 #17 I need one more post before I can PM you about this! lol Very interested. I actually registered here to PM you, but then found out I need 3 posts to do so.
I need one more post before I can PM you about this! lol Very interested. I actually registered here to PM you, but then found out I need 3 posts to do so.
E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2010 #18 Buddy, I can buy a brand new D90 body from an authorized retailer in Canada for less than $700. The whole shebang for $700 is more realistic.
Buddy, I can buy a brand new D90 body from an authorized retailer in Canada for less than $700. The whole shebang for $700 is more realistic.
RalphP13 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location NE Ohio Nov 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 epp_b said: Buddy, I can buy a brand new D90 body from an authorized retailer in Canada for less than $700. Click to expand... Then this is a good option for you, and I suggest you go that route. Thanks, Ralph
epp_b said: Buddy, I can buy a brand new D90 body from an authorized retailer in Canada for less than $700. Click to expand... Then this is a good option for you, and I suggest you go that route. Thanks, Ralph
RalphP13 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location NE Ohio Nov 7, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #20 Up on eBay, but will still take offers here if anyone is interested. :camera: Nikon D90 Camera Kit + AF-S DX 18-105mm Lens + Extras - eBay (item 180582744518 end time Nov-13-10 07:51:16 PST) Thanks, Ralph As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Up on eBay, but will still take offers here if anyone is interested. :camera: Nikon D90 Camera Kit + AF-S DX 18-105mm Lens + Extras - eBay (item 180582744518 end time Nov-13-10 07:51:16 PST) Thanks, Ralph
B beatfiend TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2010 #21 I'll take it pm please!!!
RalphP13 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location NE Ohio Nov 11, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #22 SOLD Thanks to all that looked Ralph