What's new

FS: Domke F-5XC (Sand)

mjhoward

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
2,014
Reaction score
414
Location
Bowling Green, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FS: Like new Domke F-5XC. For anyone that doesn't know, Domke makes great bags. This was mainly used as a storage back and was taken outdoors once (no rainy or dusty condition). I don't think you'd be able to tell the difference in this and something brand new. Selling this because I just got the F-2.

$75 shipped/paypalled.


5431777571_eff723c678_b.jpg


5431772281_6c3f961a17_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Extra pics:
5432384988_ab73b0edc1_b.jpg


5432379544_aa3f6bd907_b.jpg


5432383034_33ce5915e7_b.jpg

The specks are a piece of fuzz I didnt notice before taking the pics.

BTW, the bag might seem small, but I was able to fit the following in it with no problem:
D7000 w/Tokina 11-16 attached & w/hood reversed, 18-105 VR w/hood reversed, Full Kenko extension tube set, 50 1.8 (something else longer and a bit wider would fit in its place), SB-600 in its pouch, various lens pens and cloths, and cables. There was still room for a couple filters or other miscellaneous small accessories.
 
Domke DOES make great bags, and the F2 is an awesome bag. Goodluck with the sale
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom