What's new

FS: EF 600mm f/4L IS USM - $4900

jsuar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I acquired the 600mm f4 lens at a insurance salvage sale. The auto focus had problems when I attempted to use the lens so I sent it into Canon for repair.

The total repair cost for the lens was $1813.47 and the lens works well now.

What's included:
  • 600mm f/4 IS USM lens
  • 52mm Drop-in Screw Filter Holder 52 (accepts standard 52mm filters)
  • Lens Hood - has a crack on the outside but still intact
  • Extender EF 1.4x II - Fair condition

What's NOT included:
  • Foot for tripod attachment
  • Lens cap
  • Asking for $4900 shipped in ConUS. Includes shipping and PayPal fee. Price negotiable.

I can provide all repair documentation with the lens. Feel free to contact me for any questions and/or pictures if you are interested.

IMG_7829_w800.jpg


IMG_7835_w800.jpg


IMG_7843_w800.jpg


IMG_7855_w800.jpg


IMG_7918_w800.jpg


IMG_7933_w800.jpg
 
Last edited:
*** Reducing price to $3,650 ***
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom