What's new

FS: EN-EL3 battery

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought this battery without looking for the 'e' on the end needed for my D90. Well, now that Ive destroyed the case, I cant send it back. Ive never even charged the battery. I took it out of the case, looked at the contacts, noticed they werent the same as my EN-EL3e battery, and its been sitting in my camera bag ever since. Its only the battery, no case, but its never even been used. It does have a few very slight scratches on the back end, but should be completely functional as Ive never used it, bought it new.

PM me.
Mark
 
Last edited:
bump
 
bump

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom