FS: Epson P-2000 and Wolverine Image tanks

usayit

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
North New Jersey, United States of America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have acquired two P-2000's brand new but I only need one. So the other one is needs to go. For sale an Epson P-2000 image tank with a wonderful 3.5 inch display. The following is the description direct from Epson:
-----
Enjoy the freedom of multimedia portability with the Epson® P-2000, featuring a 40GB hard drive and 3.8" LCD to view, store and playback photos, videos and music–all without a computer. Review images easily, or share and enjoy them at your convenience. Exclusive Epson Photo Fine™ LCD technology ensures brilliant color and vivid detail.

A perfect companion to any digital camera, the P-2000 makes it easy to download files to and from any CompactFlash™ or Secure Digital™ memory card through its built-in card slots. And, with an optional third-party adapter, it supports additional memory cards. Designed with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface, this portable device transfers photos, video and audio files in a snap. It supports JPEG and select RAW image files, MPEG4 and Motion JPEG video files, plus MP3 and AAC audio files.

Windows® and Macintosh® compatible, the P-2000 features an intuitive menu that enables users to easily browse through files or create new folders for easy accessibility. And, it can even print directly to select Epson printers

This travel-friendly battery operated device is ideal for any application–both personal and professional. Share photos with friends, or display a digital portfolio for business use. A versatile multimedia storage viewer, the Epson P-2000 offers on-the-spot downloading and playback of photos, videos and music–anytime, anyplace.
-----

Epson has this unit REFURBISHED for $359 - $50 mail rebate = $309
BH has this unit REFURBISHED for $299.

I am offering one P-2000 unit brand new for $260 USD plus shipping.

If you are interested, please reply here and PM me.

I am also offering my USED Wolverine 40GB image tank for sale. I no longer need it since I am now using an Epson P-2000. It is in like-new condition and has minimal usage over the couple years I have owned it. I am including the case, USB cable as well as the AC adapter/charger. I am offering it for $75 USD plus shipping.

Please post here and PM me if you are interested.

I prefer Paypal payments. Prices are firm.
If they don't sell in the next 5 days, I will push them to be sold on ebay.

Thank you.

I'm very tempted by the P-2000...:drool:...and that's a pretty good price...but I don't think I could swing it just now.

Most reactions

Back