FS: Eye-Fi Card, SB-600, LumiQuest ProMax

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, I've got a D7100 coming and need to get some cash together for new lenses, so I'm letting go of some stuff that I don't have a use for. Feel free to make offers. None of it does any good collecting dust on my shelf. Photos can be provided upon request. Payment via Paypal only.

1.) Eye-Fi Mobile X2 8gb SD card.. used literally once, to test it out. Got it as a gift and really just had no use to transfer images over to my iphone. If I had an Ipad, I could see it being useful for checking focus or showing clients. Works great. The new version is going for $50. I'll let this go for $25

2.) Nikon SB-600 **Needs Flash Tube** -- This was dropped from standing height, causing the flash tube to break. All other functions still work. Powers on, cycles through menus, and zoom head works. Flash charges, but will not fire. Was diagnosed by a local electronics repair shop as a bad flash tube, I was quoted $80 to repair it. As I rarely used it, I decided to save the money. I've seen non-working models go for about $70-80 on ebay. Make me an offer.. not looking to get rich on it. Keep in mind that properly functioning models are going for around $190 on Ebay currently.

3.) Complete Lumiquest Promax 80-20 Flash bounce system. Currently priced at $55 on BH. I'll let it go for $25 with free shipping. Includes everything that came with it, and it's in mint condition.

Bump.

Now added: Third Party Battery Grip for Nikon D80/90. Unsure of Brand. Inlcudes several third party EN-EL3 batteries.. At least 2, and I know I have 2 more around if I can find them, they'll be included as well. Will sell grip+batteries for $20.

Will be adding more small stuff as I get time to go through my camera bags and discover what else I have floating around that I wont need anymore.

Bump.

Now added: Third Party Battery Grip for Nikon D80/90. Unsure of Brand. Inlcudes several third party EN-EL3 batteries.. At least 2, and I know I have 2 more around if I can find them, they'll be included as well. Will sell grip+batteries for $20.

Will be adding more small stuff as I get time to go through my camera bags and discover what else I have floating around that I wont need anymore.

I am willing to buy, how do i arrange payment etc.

did not receive the pm try again

Most reactions

New Topics

Back