FS/FT Canon 5D Classic Nikon SB600

ilockert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Camera Model: Canon 5D

Approximate age of Body: Unsure the Serial# is 3021201732

Body Condition: 8.5 out of 10. It shows normal wear and tear.

Number of Shutter actuations: According to the previous owner it was used very lightly since right after she bought it she bought a 5d mark II and this was just her back up.

Sale Includes: Camera, Box, 2 batteries and charger

Price: $650.00, shipped and insured

Payments Accepted: PayPal

Possible Trades: I know it wont happen but: Canon 135l, Canon 24-70 2.8 or Canon 28-70 2.8
And or Canon 24-105 f/4 as of right now I do not have the extra cash to add anything. which is why I said I know it wont happen.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS (flat rate, insured)

Shipping Available To: CONUS only

Item location: Birmingham, Alabama

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: Never sold on here before but sold things on NIkoncafe, Mostly do all my selling on CL

Reason for selling: I recently bought a 5d markII and now I am selling this to put money toward one of the 4 lens above more and likely to 24-70 or 28-70. If the camera dont sell I will just use it as a back up camera for MMA fight or let the kids start using it since they are showing an interest in Photography.

Photos:
image-1-XL.jpg

image-3-X3.jpg

image-4-XL.jpg

image-6-XL.jpg

image-5-XL.jpg

image-XL.jpg

If you need or want more pictures, Please message me your email address and I will send them that way.

Feel free to send any and all offers via PM

Flash Model:
Nikon SB-600

Flash Condition: like new 9.9/10

Sale Includes: Flash, pouch and stand

Price: 200.00

Payments Accepted: Paypal, cash, cashiers check.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): Birmingham, Alabama

Shipping Available To: Cont US, Maybe else where if you pay for it.

Item location: Birmingham, Alabama

Best Contact Method: PM

Reason for selling: I have a canon 580ex and figured I would sell this to help fund new lens.

Photos:

image-2-X3.jpg

Only Lens I will look at are the following: 24-70 f/2.8, 28-70 f/2.8, 135 f/2, 24 f/1.4, 50 f/1.4 of course it can be Canon or sigma lens. FOr the right deal I may also throw in the Canon 70-200 f/4. Just message me or email me at [email protected] and we can talk.

I will be leaving and heading to work tomorrow evening but I will take the camera with me in case someone wants to buy it while I am gone. It just may take me a little more time to answer question. If you email me I will be able to answer the question a lot faster. My email is [email protected]

There's no way to tell the shutter count unless you have the camera sent off to canon, which I did not do I just looked to see if the fix of been done it was.

Most reactions

Back