NateS
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2007
- Messages
- 2,750
- Reaction score
- 39
- Location
- Missouri
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'll sell these together or separate, it doesn't matter to me.
Nikon D5000 body only. I got this about 6 months ago as a refurb kit and honestly rarely use it. My wife and I have decided that we would rather have a smaller Olympus XZ-1 as our second camera. Shutter count is around 4200 shots. Asking $400 firm (shipped and paypalled).
Sigma 50mm f1.4. I have had this for about 8 months. I love this lens and no doubt will regret selling it, but find 50mm to not be my preferred focal length and end up using the 17-50 f2.8 most of the time. Asking $415 shipped and paypalled). I can provide example pics if needed.
I know it's not much, but I'll drop it a tad and sell the set for $800 even shipped/paypalled. I will try to get pics up tonight.
Here's a sample picture with the D5000 and the Sigma 50mm f1.4 @ f1.4
For Trades: Only thing I know I want is a Olympus XZ-1. I might also consider a Tamron 70-300 VC.
Nikon D5000 body only. I got this about 6 months ago as a refurb kit and honestly rarely use it. My wife and I have decided that we would rather have a smaller Olympus XZ-1 as our second camera. Shutter count is around 4200 shots. Asking $400 firm (shipped and paypalled).
Sigma 50mm f1.4. I have had this for about 8 months. I love this lens and no doubt will regret selling it, but find 50mm to not be my preferred focal length and end up using the 17-50 f2.8 most of the time. Asking $415 shipped and paypalled). I can provide example pics if needed.
I know it's not much, but I'll drop it a tad and sell the set for $800 even shipped/paypalled. I will try to get pics up tonight.
Here's a sample picture with the D5000 and the Sigma 50mm f1.4 @ f1.4
For Trades: Only thing I know I want is a Olympus XZ-1. I might also consider a Tamron 70-300 VC.