FS/FT: Epson V500 Negative Scanner

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD

I have an Epson V500 negative scanner that I am looking to sale for $130. That includes paypal and shipping. All cables and software are included, however, I don't have the negative carriers. But, I never wanted to use them in the first place. I always used ANR glass, which I will include in the purchase.

Looking to trade for a Pocket Wizards, Nikon related things. Just let me know what you have.

EHP_3007.jpg

Last edited:
After tomorrow, I will be going off the grid for eight days. I will answer any private messages showing interest in the order they are received. Please be patient while I am out of town.

Offers considered. :)

Might get more offers with a better price point, that's about what they go for new.

I saw it on Amazon for like 145 shipped or something, to me the $15 beats tracking down the parts that are missing. Just my .02.

That's why I am including my ANR glass.

I'm actually all set here, but it might interest others if you expound on the ANR Glass. So, here are some questions about that:

Is the glass for 35mm, medium format, or both?
Does it include holders for the glass and film?
Are the holders variable height holders?
Where did you get the ANR glass? (Manufacturer or distributor - some of it is considered inferior)
How much did you pay or how much is the glass and/or holders for it worth? (could add to your price point value)

I pm'd you, Buckster.

Yes, I still have it. But after all this time, I've almost made peace at keeping it. Send me a PM.

Most reactions

Back