What's new

FS/FT: Nikon and Olympus Gear

TeeZeeMee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
144
Reaction score
3
Location
Bama
So, I am trying to start fresh with my current rig and want to part with what I currently have. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, just doesn't suit what I wanna tote around anymore.

The equipment is:
Nikon D90 in Excellent shape with 3 batteries, screen protector and boxes and papers. - 580$
Nikkor 35mm 1.8G in excellent condition w/ hood and box - 150$
Nikkor 55-200mm in excellent condition w/ 2 hoods and box - 100$
Charger and all accessories.


Olympus E-P3 (black) in excellent condition w/ 3 batteries (both small and large grips) - 500$
Olympus kit lens 14-42 II (not the II R) w/hood - 100$
Zeiss Planar T* 50mm with adapter - 100$
Helios Multifinder - 30$

I am either looking to sell this all so i can buy a new set up, or trade for one or more of the following items.
Nikon V1 set up
Fuji X100 or Xpro-1
Any other smaller set up

Prices are negotiable, and pictures can be sent via email for the specific item(s) asked for.

thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom