What's new

FS/FT Nikon D7000+more

ToviTorio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
2
Location
Newtown, Pa
Up for sale is my Nikon D7000, Nikkor AFS 18-70 3.5-4.5, Nikon SB-600 Flash, battery grip, two tripods, battery, battery charger, strap, and some little accessories. All in AMAZING condition. The body has under 6k shots and has no flaws or blemishes. Same with the lens. DUST FREE!!

$1250 for everything OBO, but no low balling please!


WILL TRADE FOR A 7D AND KIT LENS!

267.981.0281

Text for more info!
 
How about just the body and the battery with charger?
 
Aww, man...I have such lust in my heart now...and such a lack of money in my account...

Could I interest you in a trade for a very nice D5100 and kit lens? You really WANT to just "downsize," right? Simplify your life? :biglaugh:

Really, I'm perfectly happy with my little D5100. That is, Normally I am. Then I see a deal like this and the lust starts again... :D

Good luck!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom