joeyp2003
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2010
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Farifield County, CT
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys,
I recently received a Nikon FB 15 Case from a friend who thought I'd like it. I have no real use for it as I'm using a d5000 and a lens or 2. Not really my style. From what I've been able to gather they're pretty rare, this is fantastic condition, and has the shoulder strap- other's I've come across do not have the shoulder strap and the internal separation storage. Its a beautiful bag, again, its just not for me. Keep in mind i do need to clean it up a bit before sale.
I'd love to be able to get $150 or so for it, however I am open to trades. I could use a flash for my d5000 or a wide angle lens (I've kit lenses as well as the 35mm 1.8) Shoot me some offers or a message if you're interested. Price can be discussed. Just really looking to see what these things go for.


View attachment 60816View attachment 60817View attachment 60818
I recently received a Nikon FB 15 Case from a friend who thought I'd like it. I have no real use for it as I'm using a d5000 and a lens or 2. Not really my style. From what I've been able to gather they're pretty rare, this is fantastic condition, and has the shoulder strap- other's I've come across do not have the shoulder strap and the internal separation storage. Its a beautiful bag, again, its just not for me. Keep in mind i do need to clean it up a bit before sale.
I'd love to be able to get $150 or so for it, however I am open to trades. I could use a flash for my d5000 or a wide angle lens (I've kit lenses as well as the 35mm 1.8) Shoot me some offers or a message if you're interested. Price can be discussed. Just really looking to see what these things go for.


View attachment 60816View attachment 60817View attachment 60818