What's new

FS/FT: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG DF for Canon

MikeLem

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
6
Location
Central MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking to sell or trade my Sigma 24-70mm. I'm open to most Canon lenses, and I'm willing to do trade plus cash (your end or mine), depending on what you have. I'll also consider equipment like tripods, sliders, etc.

Looking for $350 shipped within CONUS if you're looking to just purchase. PM me with offers and trade ideas.

6189179315_7f10038513_b.jpg


6189698644_fe4589ebcd_b.jpg


6189698762_43694d82b9_b.jpg


6189698816_45cb2e3bd1_b.jpg


6189179747_898e8cc366_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the PMs I've received so far. Any other interest?
 
Tons of nibbles, no bites. Price dropped to $360 + shipping.
 
I had this one before and it was pretty sharp. It's a pretty decent lens.
 
Pretty amazing that I haven't sold this yet. I really thought it'd be like a "Sold in an hour" situation. Anyway, still available.
 
Ok, last price drop before I take it to FleaBay, where the last one sold for $385 + $20 shipped. $350 shipped. Firm. If it's not sold within 24 hours, I'll get the auction rolling.
 
If it was for nikon, it'd be sold. Too bad :/
 
Only a few hours left, folks. Save me from eBay! :)
 
Ok, I've been lazy. Still not on eBay. Come on Canon shooters!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom