What's new

FS/FT: Sony A100+3 lens+accessories

fatnhappy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley
Hey Guys/Gals,

I know I haven't been on here long but I am looking to upgrade to a better camera to get better ISO And shutter speeds and what not..
So looking to either sell or trade for something else that is better suiting for my needs. Here are the details..if you have any questions, please feel free to let me know

Sony Alpha 100 Body
Specs:
10.2 Megapixels
2.5 inch LCD screen
80-1600 ISO with LO80 and Hi200
30-1/4000 shutter speed
3.5 max aperature
19.2oz

Lens:
18-70mm Sony Kit Lens
28-100mm Minolta Lens
70-210mm Minolta Lens

Other things included:
Camera bag
Battery
2gb Memory Card
Neck strap for camera

If you need more details let me know..
I will send pics to serious buyers/traders. Thanks


​
 
Pics for those who are interested
IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_7261.jpg
 
It might help if you would put some sort of a price on these items. A100's are cheap now and none of those lenses are rated very high, the 70-210 being the best of the bunch. You'd probably be better off trying e-bay or craigslist.
 
I'm new to the forum and photography so idk what they go for, i know its not a $1000 camera..but just trying to see what i can get for it. thanks for the advice though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom