KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2011 #1 Sold! Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2011 #2 I have two Giotto's tripods and one of their monopods also... I can attest to how well they are built, and function! Great equipment... and this is a really good price!
I have two Giotto's tripods and one of their monopods also... I can attest to how well they are built, and function! Great equipment... and this is a really good price!
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 4, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Don't miss out on this great deal....:thumbup:
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Check it out - new, lower price.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 12, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 This is a good travel tripod, which is what I used it for.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 12, 2011 #6 I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this..
Spunky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 #7 Is this tripod still available?
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Yes, it's still available.
marmots No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 818 Reaction score 35 Location wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 #9 i might be interested
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 14, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Might be?
Spunky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2011 #11 I got the tripod today it was in great shape! Now I need a ballhead. Thanks Keith.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 25, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Thank you for letting me know it arrived unharmed. :thumbup: