FS: Graflex XL Medium Format Black Body w/ Lens and 120 Film Back

red5

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am going through my old collection of camera equipment and selling some items off to make room for newer equipment. First up is my Graflex XL Medium Format Black Body w/ Lens and 120 Film Back. I hoping to sell it for $300 but I can negotiate this.

You can check out the ebay page I have up currently or ask me directly here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300755325285?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

$$(KGrHqN,!ncF!KeyC!EzBQGV11Pk8Q~~60_57.JPG$$(KGrHqR,!oIF!FDTu0uUBQGV2DrQ3!~~60_57.JPG$$(KGrHqV,!hsE+nL(Kq9zBQGV15Z8Fw~~60_57.JPG$$(KGrHqV,!qkE+nIzjv!VBQGV1-)K5w~~60_57.JPG$$(KGrHqZ,!igF!Q7Qd4O7BQGV1rGkeg~~60_57.JPG$$(KGrHqZ,!iwE+4p1hVqPBQGV1vtKmg~~60_57.JPG$$T2eC16R,!zcE9s4g3JQmBQGV1luo5!~~60_57.JPG

Items included in the sale:

Graflex XL Body: Has a narrow hairline split in the focusing ring. Although this was a come problem the focusing ring has been repaired and STILL WORKS and has been tested many times. The lens can be removed and put back on without problems and all of the small teeth for the lens are still there intact. The view finder is in excellent condition and without cracks.

120 Film Back: Is in excellent working condition with typical wear. The slide insert is a custom made stainless steel version with a rubber end.

Rodenstock 80mm Lens: This lens and barrel are in great condition however there does seem to be a small amount of fogging within the lens. All of the settings still work and the lens action still fires smoothly.

Hand Grip: The grip and wrist strap are in great shape. The lens firing trigger is also still included and still functions normally.

All parts show typical wear for these cameras. And although the focus ring has a crack, it has been repaired and HAS BEEN TESTED and continues to work.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back