FS: iQsmart3 with Oil Mounting Station, special sale price

omnicow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings, Photo Forum!

For a limited time, I am offering a Creo iQsmart3 scanner with a brand new anti-reflective base glass for dry scanning, brand new reflective and transparent lamps, oXYgen software for any version of Mac OS up to 10.6, calibration slide, manuals, training package, film masks, 35mm slide holder, cables, crating, and a complete oil mounting kit with oil mounting station, brayer, AZ42 mylar, mounting fluid, tape, and a brand new anti-newton base glass for wet mounting for $9,000.

For the price of a scanner, you also receive a complete oil mounting kit with your machine. Everything you need to scan right away is included, and the base glasses are brand new and free from any abrasions usually found on the glasses of used scanners. The scanner can be shipped worldwide and I will be happy to help through the learning process of installing and operating your new Creo scanner.

Scanner is refurbished and comes with a 90 day parts warranty. I specialize exclusively in Creo/Scitex scanners and have the most extensive parts inventory for these machines on the planet. The scanner will be put through an extremely rigorous cleaning and testing process in which any components nearing tolerances will be replaced.

I'll be offering this special price until the end of August. It won't last long!

Free free to ask any questions that you have.

Ryan Newton
ForEverSmarts.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back