Scitex Creo Kodak Eversmart and iQsmart scanners for sale

omnicow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! I specialize in refurbishing and servicing Eversmart and iQsmart scanners, and wanted to advertise what I have currently available. All machines are professionally refurbished and come with a 90-day warranty. Extended warranty and financing options are available. In addition to the accessories listed for each scanner, every one comes with oXYgen software up to version 2.6.4, calibration slide, manuals, training programs, cables, and film mask options to meet your needs. All of these scanners currently advertised are single owners units and are in the best of conditions. I also extend service for the lowest rates available throughout the life of these scanners. Additional accessories are available.

2003 Eversmart Supreme with standard anti-reflective base glass as well as an anti-newton base glass for wet mounting, firewire adapter, 2 35mm slide masks for $10,000

2004 iQsmart3 with brand new anti-reflective base glass, good condition anti-newton base glass, and brand new lamps for $9,000

2003 iQsmart2 with 35mm slide holder for $6,000

All of these scanners are located in Kentucky, USA, and can be crated for international or domestic shipping, picked up in person, or delivered with installation across most of the eastern United States. I also will have available soon and refurbished upon request:

Eversmart Supreme II
Eversmart Select
Eversmart Pro
Eversmart Jazz +
Eversmart Jazz

Thank you very much! Please feel free to ask any questions that you have.

-Ryan Newton
foreversmarts.com - THE source for EverSmart and iQsmart Scanners

Most reactions

New Topics

Back