What's new

FS: Kodak Portra 400VC 120 Negative Film

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
Location
Arr-Kan-Saw
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought a five pack of this film for my Holga, but I only use my Holga for a specific purpose now and that purpose requires ISO 160 film.

Kodak Professional Portra ISO400 Vivid Color 120 film
5 pack
Expires: 11/2011

It retails about $25 online with shipping to $50 here locally. I will sell it to anyone for $18 shipped through paypal. I'd also consider trading for 3 rolls of ISO 100 or 160 color 120 film.

Thanks, hope to hear from someone.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom