BlissMan
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2010
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 13
- Location
- San Diego
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Update: I have since traded in all my Leica R Gear.
This is an incredible lens, but I am clearing out my film collection to reinvest in digital.
The lens is in great shape. Exterior shows some wear, but glass front and rear looks flawless.
SN #3221340
Includes: Leica 500 f8 Lens, front & rear caps, leather hard case with strap, and rear UV filter
Asking $1,250
I'll accept PayPall

IMG_6387 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr

IMG_6389 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr

IMG_6391 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr

IMG_6400 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr

IMG_6396 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr
This is an incredible lens, but I am clearing out my film collection to reinvest in digital.
The lens is in great shape. Exterior shows some wear, but glass front and rear looks flawless.
SN #3221340
Includes: Leica 500 f8 Lens, front & rear caps, leather hard case with strap, and rear UV filter
Asking $1,250
I'll accept PayPall

IMG_6387 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr

IMG_6389 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr

IMG_6391 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr

IMG_6400 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr

IMG_6396 by BlissManPhoto, on Flickr
Last edited: