What's new

FS: Leica Summicron M 35mm f/2 ASPH

mloubet14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As new as it pretty much gets. It was really an impulse buy, and it's honestly been sitting in it's box for the last few months. I took it out one time to look at it, and put it back inside. The hood/cap was never taken off the front element, it was left on and then wrapped in the original packaging which you will receive.
Retails for $3195, so I think $2900 is a fair price, but we can talk. PM me with offers, I'm open, however I'm not willing to use PayPal. If you have a preferred payment provider, then let me know.
Ships from California, USA.
Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom