SOLD! Nikon 70-200 f/4 VR

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So as you can tell, I made my decision. I'm switching to Fuji. I took a few days to reflect on this decision before I did anything and even did some shooting and I'm just no longer having fun with my DSLR kit. So it is what it is. I'm ready for a new challenge. A change. Whatever you want to call it. I'm excited.

So here is my beloved 70-200 f/4 VR - You all know how much I love this lens.

SOLD!

Only shipping to members in the USA mostly likely via USPS Priority Mail. Payment can be made via PayPal. I've been a long term member of eBay and have 100% feedback. But I'd personally rather not use eBay, so sick of their Fees!

Signature will be required upon delivery.

It's in excellent, almost like new condition. Very sharp lens, sharper than the 70-200 2.8 VR2 I believe and it focuses really close, like up to 3 feet I think.

I don't really notice any internal dust, but there could be. I don't pay much attention to that stuff as it never affect image quality anyways. Both front and rear elements are excellent, no scratches and no fungus.

The front lens cap is a little worn and never noticed the hole on the cap until taking pictures today haha. Not sure why its there, it's either for a strap or for moisture? I've had lots lenses with 67mm caps so it's possible I mixed them up. Not that it matters, you don't take pictures with your cap on, right?

Comes with a Vello tripod collar, orginal documentation and warranty info (though warranty isn't transferable anyways), front and rear lens caps, lens hood, CL1225 pouch that's still in the plastic and in box (not pictured) and orginal Nikon box.

I'm going to miss this sweet lens.

Erwin-180302-19185.jpg Erwin-180302-19187.jpg Erwin-180302-19188.jpg Erwin-180302-19194.jpg Erwin-180302-19195.jpg Erwin-180302-19197.jpg Erwin-180302-19198.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back