Aloicious
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2010
- Messages
- 1,661
- Reaction score
- 452
- Location
- UT
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently got a 600VR (woo hoo!) and it came with a forest green lens coat, however all my other gear is in realtree print so the forest green doesn't really go with anything else I have. its all in perfect condition and comes with all the different pieces.
I'm asking $50 out the door to the CONUS (I'll cover shipping and Paypal fees on it), I don't mind shipping it elsewhere (canada, Oz, etc) but any additional shipping to non-conus places needs to be covered by the buyer.
if you need any additional images I can grab some, but it has already been removed from the lens.

I'm asking $50 out the door to the CONUS (I'll cover shipping and Paypal fees on it), I don't mind shipping it elsewhere (canada, Oz, etc) but any additional shipping to non-conus places needs to be covered by the buyer.
if you need any additional images I can grab some, but it has already been removed from the lens.
