FS: LNIB Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens, Nikon

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I am selling this lens to try and fund the purchase of a 11-16mm F/2.8 Tokina. It is in absolutely PERFECT condition, both cosmetically and optically. Absolutely nothing wrong with the lens at all. It comes with everything it originally came with: box, all papers, including UNUSED WARRENTY PAPERS, pouch, both caps, original hood, and, obviously, the lens, still wrapped in the cellophane. It is in perfect condition, LNIB, really. I would like to get $390 shipped. I think that's fair given the condition of the lens. Trying to sell ASAP. Thanks for looking. As with all of my lenses, this lens truly has been babied and taken care of at the highest standards. Here are some photos of the lens:

DSC_0638.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

Front element:
DSC_0643.jpg

Rear Element:
DSC_0646.jpg

DSC_0647.jpg

Feel free to PM me with any questions or inquiries.
Payment will be Paypal.

Mark

Last edited:
HAVE to sell soon! I have a wedding next week and a man with the Tokina waiting for payment. Is anyone interested? I reduced the price.

Mark

I had one person with zero posts PM me asking me if I had any feedback anywhere to credit the sale. I actually don't, only sales on here. I think I turned him off because of that. I just may have a local buyer, though. :mrgreen: Still for sale though. Nothing's finalized.

Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back