What's new

FS: LNIB Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens, Nikon

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I am selling this lens to try and fund the purchase of a 11-16mm F/2.8 Tokina. It is in absolutely PERFECT condition, both cosmetically and optically. Absolutely nothing wrong with the lens at all. It comes with everything it originally came with: box, all papers, including UNUSED WARRENTY PAPERS, pouch, both caps, original hood, and, obviously, the lens, still wrapped in the cellophane. It is in perfect condition, LNIB, really. I would like to get $390 shipped. I think that's fair given the condition of the lens. Trying to sell ASAP. Thanks for looking. As with all of my lenses, this lens truly has been babied and taken care of at the highest standards. Here are some photos of the lens:

DSC_0638.jpg


DSC_0639.jpg


DSC_0641.jpg


DSC_0642.jpg


Front element:
DSC_0643.jpg


Rear Element:
DSC_0646.jpg


DSC_0647.jpg



Feel free to PM me with any questions or inquiries.
Payment will be Paypal.

Mark
 
Last edited:
Bump.

Mark
 
bump
 
Bumppp
 
Bumppp..again.

Mark
 
HAVE to sell soon! I have a wedding next week and a man with the Tokina waiting for payment. Is anyone interested? I reduced the price.

Mark
 
Bump once more. I have several interested parties, but no sale!

Mark
 
If it wasnt digital Mark I would scoop it in a heart beat. Great little lens.
 
I had one person with zero posts PM me asking me if I had any feedback anywhere to credit the sale. I actually don't, only sales on here. I think I turned him off because of that. I just may have a local buyer, though. :mrgreen: Still for sale though. Nothing's finalized.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom